The typical complete italian
Ladies and gentlemen today I will present one of the most typical foods of Chilean culture and also some of my favorites. The complete Italian consists of a bread to which is added Viennese, tomato, avocado, mayonnaise and other sauces to taste. Its preparation is very simple, the bread is heated, the Viennese are cooked, the tomato is cut and the avocado is ground. Once all the ingredients are ready, the bread is opened and the Viennese is placed in the middle, then tomato, avocado and mayonnaise are added. Now we just have to enjoy the complete. Personally I like it because it is a simple and quick meal to make, which can be eaten at any time of the day and is obviously delicious. A complete Italian reminds me of all those days where I want to eat something delicious but I don't have much time or I don't want to cook.
-Silvinho
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario