My study plans
Hello everyone again, this time I will tell you what I dream of working on and the things I am doing to achieve it. First, since I was a child I dreamed of working on something that would help others and be useful for society. That is why I decided to study sociology, since it is a career that allows me to work in different areas of social life. Although the decision was not easy, I was also evaluating law and architecture but I loved history so I feel that I made the right decision. So far the experience has been very good, I have learned many new things and made new friends, so I feel very happy. In the future I hope to pursue my career working in a state institution or directly helping people with a company that I would like to create, at least dreaming is free.
-Silvinho
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario